top of page
- RSVP ClosedFri, Sep 24BrooklynAn immersive process-oriented art making workshop with paint, drawing and collage. We will work together to explore and discuss the creative process. What makes a work called a work of art and how we relate to it, engage with it, or react to it. Free and open to people of all disciplines.
- RSVP ClosedSat, Feb 29Studio Luz Healing + ArtGhostlilies, a group exhibit featuring Lauren Vanzandt-Escobar's new etching and a series of handmade paper with embedded and collaged etchings. Music performance by Leila Adu, goodie, U Bash Jungle, Jacob Bills, and Darryl Specht and more.
- RSVP ClosedSun, Feb 16Studio LuzThis workshop is a playful invitation to participate by observing where we stand as stories or feelings arise. An introduction to watercolor, followed by a painting of our imaginary universe.
- RSVP ClosedSun, Feb 09Studio LuzArtworks by the little artists of Studio Luz. Pop-Corn + Puppet Show
- RSVP ClosedSun, Nov 17Studio Luz Healing + ArtEach color has its own energy level, curved brush strokes can be relaxing or soothing while a straight-line approach can release tension. The aim of this process is to trust your intuition to take you in the right direction.
- RSVP ClosedSun, Oct 27Studio Luz Healing + ArtEach color has its own energy level, curved brush strokes can be relaxing or soothing while a straight-line approach can release tension. The aim of this process is to trust your intuition to take you in the right direction.
- RSVP ClosedWed, Sep 25Studio LuzCreate as many vessels as necessary for each aspect, situation or feeling that slows you down or that you feel clinging. Shaping them is a powerful tool to connect and observe the role they play in our daily lives.
- RSVP ClosedFri, Sep 20Studio LuzOpen Studio
- RSVP ClosedSun, Aug 25Studio LuzCollage Workshop
bottom of page